Board of Directors
The Lyceum Club of Greek Women of Lemnos is run by a seven-member board, which is elected every four years. Elections take place during the Annual General Meeting and those who are present vote by secret ballot.
The current board of the Lyceum Club of Greek Women of Lemnos was elected on 5th September, 2021, and consists of:
- President: Thekla Filippou
- Vice-president: Fani Louglou
- Secretary: Diamantoula Mavromati
- Treasurer: Athanasia Koumara
- Financial Department Advisor: Eleni Papastavrou
- Ordinary Members : Ioanna Vlachogianni, Maria Zotou
The Lyceum Club of Greek Women of Lemnos was founded in 1991, thanks to Mrs. Despina Konstantiou’s initiative, who was the mayor of Lemnos at that time. Its first president was the late Ourania Vagiakou. Since its establishment, all the presidents and members of the administrative board have supported its various activities through their significant, constant and selfless work and assistance.
Presidents of the Lyceum Club of Greek Women of Lemnos
- Ourania Vagiakou (1991-1999)
- Athina Kalligeri (1999-2003)
- Kaiti Sapera (2003-2011)
- Thekla Filippou (2012-present)